Posted by Devin Parker

I love the weekends. Despite the fact that I have to spend them doing homework - like I'm avoiding doing at the moment as I enjoy a sandwich - I get to do so in the comfortable quiet of my apartment, with the blinds open on a beautiful clear day. It still feels like a break from school and work. I mean, that's exactly what it is, a break from school and work, but what I mean is that it really feels like it. During the week, I constantly feel rushed, and don't really feel as though I have time to focus on any one thing for very long.

Still, that's a couple of weeks down, and every week is one week closer to the end of this semester. I know I have a long way to go, but I hope that my assignments become more interesting. I'm pretty sick of most of the assignments I'm working on right now. I shouldn't complain, of course - it's better than the alternative of working full-time in a dead-end job. But I'm really looking forward to the fun classes - the ones that directly involve comics-making.

As an aside, Hugh Hewitt addressed the DailyKos article, via a third party; more recent articles on his blog update the testimonies. It doesn't sound as if the defense of the Bush documents is washing.

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 12, 2004 at Sunday, September 12, 2004 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment