Posted by Devin Parker

I'm a little cheesed off. I just went over to the Service Bureau - the *only* place on campus where you can make printouts from the computers - only to find that they're closing a couple of hours early because "the next guy didn't show up for his shift."

There are places I might accept part-time slackers not showing up for work being cause for shutting down the store early, but it's two weeks until the end of the semester, I'm certainly not the only one working on final projects, and this is a SCHOOL - we *have* to have access to the printers. For as much money as we're paying for me to go here, is it unreasonable to expect that I'll be able to use the stuff they said I'd have available? I mean, I specifically waited until after classroom hours to get some work done, since so many other people were using the comps and the printout area was busy, and now I find that it was for nothing.

I'm so annoyed I could just wet myself in protest. Perhaps I will.

...Ahh. Better.

This entry was posted on Monday, November 22, 2004 at Monday, November 22, 2004 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment