Posted by Devin Parker

Okay, the lesson I've learned today is that if you've got an idea, even if it seems completely ridiculous, and you think there's no way you'd ever get anywhere with it...

...do it anyway.

Case in point: A few years ago, I played a game online called "Castle Marrach", which was kind of like a mix between Gormenghast and The Village. I really enjoyed it, and for a long time I thought about how cool it would be to make a comic with similar themes and setting. In fact, the exact same setting. I really liked it. However, I decided that it wouldn't happen - it's not as though I could get the rights to make such a comic. I supposed I could have approached Skotos Games and asked them, but why in the world would they be interested in sponsoring a comic?

Today, at least four years later, I see this: http://www.skotos.net/games/marrach/comic/awakenings/

D'oh!

This entry was posted on Friday, July 22, 2005 at Friday, July 22, 2005 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment