I, Apparently, Am A Leaf On The Wind  

Posted by Devin Parker

Beth's latest blog post led me to this. Whaddya know, I like my answer:

You are Wash (Ship Pilot)

























Wash (Ship Pilot)
75%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
65%
Alliance
60%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
60%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
55%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
55%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
45%
Inara Serra (Companion)
40%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
35%
River (Stowaway)
35%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
10%
You are a pilot with a good
if not silly sense of humor.
You take pride in your collection of toys.
You love your significant other.


Click here to take the Serenity Personality Quiz



...Watch me soar.

This entry was posted on Monday, February 05, 2007 at Monday, February 05, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Huh--I got Wash, too. Which is cool and all, but I am sad not to be Mal... It's those darn questions about losing your faith, liking toys, and being happily married that throw things off.

Our scores were pretty close, except that my #2 slot was Dr. Simon Tam, which makes sense but is kind of depressing. In my favor, you're about 5% more Jayne Cobb than I; on the downside, I'm about 10% more Reaver than you...

9:38 AM

I got Derrial Book.
but tied with Washburne.
I have no idea what this means. Should I be concerned?
I suppose it will all make sense one day when I actually get to watch the show.

8:22 PM

Patrick, you give the word and Marilyn and I will be over at your house with the DVD boxed set. You've got some education ahead of you.

12:04 AM

WORD!

12:51 PM

Devin, I'd say that Wash is a mighty fine thing to be (with the exception of that death-by- impalement thing). And hey, good news! You're not a cannibal, a whore, or crazy! :o)

6:58 PM

Hooray!

...Well, not most of the time, anyway. Certainly not in any way that could be traced by the police. Suckers.

8:23 PM

Post a Comment