Hi.  

Posted by Devin Parker



I had a fever the other night (and try as I might, "more cowbell" didn't cure it), and my stomach is still in recovery. This picture represents how my stomach feels right now.

Nonetheless, most of my classes are over for the semester, and while I have a fair amount of work ahead of me this summer (I need to finish my Senior Project in time for my Senior Show next semester), summer vacation is nearly upon me. Huzzah!

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 03, 2007 at Thursday, May 03, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

First, that was terrifying.

Second, where does the little tow-headed kid fit into how your stomache feels?

11:42 AM

He represents the way in which I otherwise feel normal, like there shouldn't be anything wrong here. I'm not sick, my fever broke on Tuesday afternoon. I should be fine now. But I'm not.

11:56 AM

The really scary part is that I'm pretty shure my daughter has that same outfit.

10:29 PM

And by "Shure" I meant http://www.shure.com/index.htm

or just plain "sure" if I could spell.

10:31 PM

Creepy. I bet Skaggs-Man just about wet himself... ;o)
(Love you, Toph!)

7:22 PM

Much obliged for the evil-clown sympathy. Now that I've been able to remove the catheter and walk again, I'd like to say, "Cowbell...that's funny."

Really I laughed out load when I read the cowbell line and tried to explain the whole thing to Re who was looking at me like I was wetting myself...which I was. Suffice it to say that she didn't get it.

11:19 PM

Post a Comment