RPGs and Mike Yaconelli  

Posted by Devin Parker

Okay, that's a slightly dishonest title. To my knowledge, Mike Yaconelli, founder of Youth Specialties teen ministries and the Wittenburg Door, may never have cracked the hard cover of a Dungeon Master's Guide in his life. However, while Googling for information on Testament's treatment of communities (for my ancient world PBeM D&D game with Michael and Dan), I happened across an article on Christians and roleplaying, hosted on the Youth Specialties website. It's always nice to be reminded that the Pat Pulling era is rapidly receding into the distant past.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2007 at Wednesday, May 16, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

...yesssss......I see. What?
could you help me understand your words.
I know they are words, yet, I have no understanding of what they say.....
curious, curious.

11:06 AM

Okay--I admit I'm a gaming geek and Devin and I have our brains set to the same wavelength much of the time, but what part of that was confusing?

1:49 PM
Anonymous  

Probably the name dropping.

I will attempt to translate: Role-playing is no longer the work of the devil.

6:04 AM

Post a Comment