Sweeeet.  

Posted by Devin Parker


Well, since Beth asked...

The anxious expression is probably because of A) the deadline hovering just over the back of my neck, guillotine-like, and B) the fact that I hate painting.

The t-shirt is the one I'm currently wearing, displaying my corporate ownership; I'm on the spousal dole, but the shirts are free!

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 at Thursday, July 19, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Hee-hee!

3:42 PM

I just realized that my hair is going the wrong way; the part is on the other side. I can't make the program 'flip' the hair. Oh, well. It's what I look like in the mirror, anyway.

3:59 PM

There - fixed it.

I'm not going to do anything about the left-handedness, though. With painting, I may as well be using my off-hand; it'll look about the same.

4:30 PM

All spoken like a detail freak artist. I'm so proud!

4:55 PM

Post a Comment