R-P-G  

Posted by Devin Parker

I don't know if I mentioned it here, but I started a gaming blog a while ago, The Head of Vecna. There's a link to it down somewhere on the right-hand column; I forget now. But I decided that I needed a place specifically to put all of my geekiest game-related posts that I figured many of you who read this blog wouldn't really be interested in or be familiar with the references I would make there.

(Wow, that was a tortured sentence.)

Just thought I should mention it to those of you who would read it.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2007 at Tuesday, November 20, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Just wanted to say thanks for yet another thing I have to read and more stuff to distract me.

Can't you keep your weird, wonderful ideas to yourself? Bad man.

5:26 PM

Sorry. They had to go somewhere. They can't stay here in my brain - I need the room, and I've only got so much space here.

1:05 AM

personaly i have no idea what you just said. but it sounds like something easy E would like.

12:14 AM
Anonymous  

Yes, it does.

Favorited.

5:20 AM

Why, thank you, sir. I'll try not to disappoint.

1:16 AM

Post a Comment