Happy Birthday Devin! or Hijacking my honey's blog  

Posted by Devin Parker

Hi everyone, Marilyn here. I'm hijacking Devin's blog so that we can all leave him happy birthday comments. Tuesday he turns 35!

He's only got a week left of school and he's been very hard at work the last few weeks. Today he had to send off his senior show to the school's gallery director so she could hang it for him. Now he just has a few more pages to finish drawing to complete this semester's project. The end is near! Hang in there everyone and mystery cycles will soon return to its regularly scheduled programming.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 28, 2008 at Monday, April 28, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

Yea! Devin has a super cool wife who updates his blog for him!
Yea! Devin is almost done with school and freedom is in sight!
Yea! Devin is getting old! Happy birthday old bean! Eats lots of cake!

9:05 PM

Happy Birthday Devin!

Look at your watch. You see the numbers changing? Those are the seconds of your life - ticking away...

:)

1:29 AM

Happy Birthday! Isn't April a great month? :)

Can't wait till you have your projects behind you--then you can REALLY celebrate being old!

9:40 AM

Between you and Kathie, it's just a birthday extravaganza around here.

I'd wish you a happy one, but that would go against my nature. I will say you're not nearly as objectionable as many people might believe based on my comments here.

Is that good enough, Your Majesty? Huh?

11:22 AM

Happy birthday dude. You are not old. I found out today that the chick that played Marcia Brady is 51. FIFTY ONE!! You are just a baby.

9:38 PM

I called you earlier, but I'll leave you a comment too. Happy Birthday, old man! I'll look into that walker for you, but make sure you get your diploma first...hee hee. Hope it's a great one!

10:10 PM

the word for your birthday is: corn

5:23 PM

happy birthday, when I see you again ill give you such a pinch!

9:18 PM

Post a Comment