Drawrin's  

Posted by Devin Parker

So, if you haven't looked at Skaggs' blog, check it out now. There is Something Of Interest There.

If you haven't looked at my wife's blog, go there for a wonderful link that may make your day brighter, as it did mine.

I've been quiet, it's true. I've spent a fair amount of time working on artwork, working out the technical kinks in my ramshackle operation, and squeezing in the occasional World of Warcraft or tabletop gaming session.

The San Diego Comic Con is coming up, and I'll be going to that to hit the bricks, press the flesh, and other euphemistic activities referring to my seeking comics work. I'll also get to see Pat again, which will be cool.

Uhhh...what else? Not much. It doesn't stink like it did before in my apartment, but there is still a strange collection of residual odors that came as a result of the professional cleaning process. It makes me look forward to our eventual plan of finding a new place to live once our lease is up. Only thing is, we don't really have any idea of where. I mean, we've discussed one or two options, but nothing I really want to talk about right now.

This entry was posted on Friday, July 18, 2008 at Friday, July 18, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

You're a real good draw-er.

Nice to see you posting again too.

11:01 AM

Post a Comment