Life, Back to Normal  

Posted by Devin Parker

Well, Fox has just called it: the 44th President of the United States is Barack Obama.

Congratulations, folks - I know a lot of you were pulling for him. No sarcasm meant there; I didn't vote for him, but on the plus side, it's good to finally have an African-American as President.

Now's our chance to make fun of the President!

In all seriousness, I'll be praying for him, just as Christians are called to pray for all of their leaders. I'm looking forward to returning to normal life, free of political commercials with all of their condescension and repetitiveness.

Kudos to McCain on his classy concession speech.

On a completely unrelated note, Karl Rove looks almost exactly like my father-in-law.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 at Tuesday, November 04, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment