Posted by Devin Parker

It's just been pointed out to me that my link to my page on Portfolios.com doesn't work. I'll just post the link to the overall website, then, and if you want to see my work, go up to the Search Tools pull-down menu select Quick Finder under that, and type in "Devin Parker." Thus far, I'm the only one listed. I imagine I'll remain the only one, at least until my doppelganger from Texas goes pro. Then we'll have to fight to the death!

I've been meaning to start posting my full portfolio on my Geocities pages, since Portfolios.com wants me to pay to show more pics than the few I've got there. I'll mention it as soon as I finish putting them up.

This entry was posted on Monday, October 13, 2003 at Monday, October 13, 2003 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment