Posted by Devin Parker

Hey, if you're not already depressed, check this out. I don't know if it lends any credence to charges of bias against media people or not, but I can't help but come to such a conclusion after examining these comparisons. Or maybe film school is to blame?

Sorry. I recently read in Megazeen about the editor's desire that Christian-created works should offer hope. This blog doesn't often do that; I probably spend more time complaining and doom-saying.

If nothing else, remember this:

"If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you...Remember the word that I said to you, 'A slave is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they kept My word, they will keep yours also, but all these things they will do to you for My name's sake, because they do not know the One who sent Me...

"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."

- John 15:18, 20-21; 16:33

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 at Wednesday, August 04, 2004 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment