Link-A-Day: The Anything Generator Page  

Posted by Devin Parker

Also known as SeventhSanctum, this website has random generators for nearly anything you can imagine, from personal names taken from census lists to game or story plots to names for ships, technobabble, or that device that your mad scientist villain has been assembling for world domination. It's proven to be a very useful resource for me both in story writing and RPG adventure creation.

This entry was posted on Friday, June 09, 2006 at Friday, June 09, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I wish I found Seventh Sanctum more useful. Maybe I'm just using the wrong generators, but they seem better for amusement than for actual work to me. I keep getting really goofy results.

But it's nice to see you blogging again. Now if we could only find you online to chat from time to time...

11:01 AM
Anonymous  

I agree with Mike. The name generator seemed to give results like "yrchzlinpepto" regardless of whether you chose Japanese or Eurasian as the ethnic base. But it was fun to browse the site.

How about a random NPC image generator. That sounds right up your alley Devin...

10:24 PM

Oof. That'd be a lot of drawings... I guess I'd better get busy.

3:13 PM

Post a Comment