Back To The Drawing Board  

Posted by Devin Parker

I've got a pretty lengthy blog post in the works detailing Marilyn's and my trip to the Wizard World comics convention in Chicago over the weekend, but I'm not done with it. Apparently, I'm sparing no detail. Thanks to Marilyn, there will be photos of the convention, our hotel room, and a blue-skinned Twi'lek Jedi girl.

For those of you who are just dying from the suspense of it all, the punch line is that I didn't make the cut for an interview. Barb, one of my comics teachers, tells me that someone else from MCAD finally got an interview after his seventh attempt, so this is not necessarily unusual.

But I still have a lot to talk about in regards to our experience, so I'll try and wrap the thing up as quick as I can.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 08, 2006 at Tuesday, August 08, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

It's the lies that hurt so much.

Well, those, and the bullet that went through my body.

But mostly the lies.

10:57 AM

You want another bullet?

Truth be told, I'm busy playing "Neverwinter Nights" as much as I can before school starts next week and I'll be forced by my lovely (and similarly-obsessed) wife to go cold turkey. I'm also working on a summary and turn for my Warhammer game on Rondak's, believe it or not.

I'll post again when I'm good and ready, you hear? Hooray for sloth!

3:51 PM

Post a Comment