I'm Still Alive, Sorta  

Posted by Devin Parker

First things first: I didn't succeed at NaNoWriMo. I got to 11,135 words and had to set it aside because it was interfering with my homework too much. It's a pity, because I was just starting to really enjoy writing it, and I was interested in seeing both where I could take it and where it would go. I'm not done with my manuscript; I spoke with Slusser on the phone earlier today and we discussed the possibility of doing our own NaNoWriMo, perhaps sometime in the summer, when I wouldn't have the demands of homework.

Secondly, I'm almost done with my junior year at MCAD. I've got two weeks left of classes, and plenty of projects yet to finish in that span of time. Thus, I've been rather absent online. I want to return to updating this thing regularly, and the normal sorts of antics I'm usually engaged in, but that will have to wait a bit longer.

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 02, 2006 at Saturday, December 02, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment