I'm Batman. Er, Robin. Sort Of.  

Posted by Devin Parker

I was notified after church on Sunday that Patrick has mentioned me on his professional website. As you can see, I am intimately involved in the creation process. Well, in the case of this particular cover, I was pretty involved, as I think I mentioned some time ago. Cover of Robin that I did conceptual sketches for, nearly got one of mine chosen by Pat's editor? Anyway, Pat's posted the image on his website, and in case you were wondering, that's my hand - Pat took many, many pictures of my hand as reference for that.

I begin my new semester classes tomorrow. Here's my schedule:

Monday - History of Drawings, 9:30am to 12 noon.
Tuesday - Symbols, 9:30am to 12 noon.
Wednesday - Senior Project: Comic Arts, 1pm to 6pm;
Digital Coloring for Comic Books, 7pm to 8pm.
Thursday - No classes (yay!)
Friday - Design for the Web, 1pm to 6pm.

Dan couldn't make our GURPS Firefly game the other night since his power apparently went out, but Slusser and I had a pretty good pre-game roleplaying session, introducing his character to the adventure. Hopefully we'll get the chance to play with Dan before too long...

This entry was posted on Monday, January 15, 2007 at Monday, January 15, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment