The Post In Which I Read Webcomics And Try To Justify It As "Research" When I Should Really Be In Bed  

Posted by Devin Parker

I found kind of a fun list of all-ages webcomics. For some reason (mainly because it strikes me as funny) I've been addicted to one of them, "Astronaut Elementary." It's got intentionally stilted anime-style dialog and hackneyed themes, but strikes me as much funnier than most similar attempts I've seen (and man, being at art school, have I seen a few).

O Blogger, why do I continue to have six unmoderated comments that need to be moderated, when I don't have comment moderation enabled? It would make me sad if some of my friends weren't able to contribute to pointing out how geeky I am.

This entry was posted on Friday, January 19, 2007 at Friday, January 19, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

If you think you are geeky,check this out.
someone build the battle of Helms Deep out of candy.

enjoy (preferably while eating candy)

http://missedmanners.wordpress.com/2007/01/12/what-i-did-over-christmas-vacation/

10:48 PM

Post a Comment