We Finally Did It.  

Posted by Devin Parker

This is me as of around 7:00 PM, Saturday night:

"Whoa, du-u-u-u-ude! Surf's up, bra'!"

This is me as of 9:00 PM Saturday night:

"Yes, I am familiar with the works of Marcel Duchamp. You can't really appreciate Dadaism unless it's the European manifestation, but then, they wouldn't have called it Dadaism, either."

As you can see, I'm now a much more serious artist. I also have the urge to smoke a clove.

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 20, 2007 at Saturday, January 20, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Anonymous  

What about your eyebrows?

10:32 PM

I'm not sure how that's supposed to work. The dye that we use is semi-permanent, and they're not kidding. I've still got these blotches on my scalp from the dye, so I'm a little nervous about applying it to my eyebrows. Maybe if we get a teeny little brush to apply it with, we might try it?

8:11 AM

ala Mike Nelson, I have to say that you have one of the largest faces on the internet. I'm used to seeing it in context--in these pictures, you are terrifying in your meatiness and overwhelming presence.

That said, the blue looks good. You are on your way to becoming the anime character you always longed to be. Now you just have to perfect that jumping-into-the-air-and-hanging-there-for-several-seconds move and you'll be set.

Also, you could use some eldritch powers. And a cute animal sidekick.

9:46 AM

All you need is a black turleneck and a beret, and your transformation to "art student" shall be complete. Just in time for graduation. ;)

It looks awesome - go you! :)

1:14 PM

Wow you look hideous as a blonde beach bum wannabe...thank goodness for the blue :)

You'll be pleased to know that you got both the disgusted eye roll and forlorn outcry from mom at seeing your picture. She did admit that at least the blue is better than the blonde.

12:46 AM
Anonymous  

While my post is old I have to say...............leave it to you to wait till your 30's to rebel.

The blue looks great!

Kristen, you long lost friend in California, where it was 80 degrees today.

9:38 PM

Post a Comment