"What the HELL is going on?"  

Posted by Devin Parker

Strange; that's the only quintessential Riker line I can think of.

Your results:
You are Will Riker

































Will Riker
55%
Deanna Troi
55%
Uhura
50%
Chekov
45%
Worf
45%
Beverly Crusher
45%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
40%
Jean-Luc Picard
40%
Mr. Sulu
40%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
40%
Data
37%
Spock
30%
Geordi LaForge
25%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
20%
Mr. Scott
15%
At times you are self-centered
but you have many friends.
You love many women, but the right
woman could get you to settle down.


Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz



Interesting that I tied with Deanna Troi. Apparently, I make a complete couple. Which I guess supports the first premise of Riker's character here.

What? Oh, yes, dear. It was on the Big Time Attic website, see, which is where I was looking for comics-related advice, so it is homework-related...aheh, heh...

This entry was posted on Friday, April 20, 2007 at Friday, April 20, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Okay--I officially vote that this quis is off. I came up as 65% James T. Kirk.

Uh huh.

I am amused to note that I was also 65% Redshirt. I don't know what that means, but I believe it a lot more.

My third and fourth place results were a 55% tie for Spock and Captain Picard. Finally the quiz gets it right.

Now, I know there must be some alien princess around here somewhere...

10:01 AM

I must admit, I have taken more of these "geeky" quizzes since I started blogging than I have in my whole life...where do you guys find these things?

My scores were - 60% Beverly Crusher, 55% Kirk, 50% Chekov, and 45% Uhura. Funny, no questions about making out with men, only women. What sex do you think this quiz is geared toward? I think this means I'm bossy.

By the way...in my house, "geeky" is an endearing term.

10:37 AM

Wikipedia says he likes pasta. Do you like pasta? Maybe that is the link you're looking for.

9:03 PM

Yikes...75% Redshirt

12:06 AM
Anonymous  

65% La Forge
55% James Tiberius kirk
55% Jean-Luc Picard
And other stuff after that.

I was a bit surprised.

5:45 AM

To kham slater-

If your boss asks you to run down to the supply room to check something out DON'T DO IT. If a family member asks you to nip on down to the grocery store to pick up some butter and sugar DON'T FALL FOR IT!! Inevitably some hostile life form will leap/slither/amble out from behind a door or a food display and either a) shoot you with a laser b) suck all of the salt from your body with its suction cup fingers c) drag you down to the ground and devour you while you scream or d) all of the above.

"Captain, I don't see any signs of life. Let me just check around the other side of this rocky outcropping and then I'll...AAIIGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
(insert gurgling noises of death or a dramatic closeup shot of your eyes frozen wide open)

You, my friend, are hosed. :o)

1:59 PM

Post a Comment