Get A Haircut, Hippie!  

Posted by Devin Parker

As Marilyn alluded to in her blog, here's the picture of me with Tom Cruise's hunky tresses:



The alignment's still a little wonky, due to our differing facial shapes, the angles of the photos used, and HairMixer's engine. I could probably fix it up in Photoshop, but that would mean devoting more time to this nonsense instead of working on my Independent Study project.

Marilyn has more than once suggested that I might look good with longer hair. I don't know if this settles that question or not, but unfortunately, the few times I've allowed my hair to grow, it doesn't grow long so much as it does outward, making my head look really big.

This entry was posted on Monday, March 03, 2008 at Monday, March 03, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

You could use that to terrify the children! Spare us all, Devin, I beg you!

It probably wouldn't be so hideous without the freakishly large face, it's true.

1:30 PM

I do say, I can't believe it's not butter!

6:25 PM

that will keep me warm on cold nights at sea.

8:27 PM

Okay - Pat just made it worse.

4:25 PM

Bwah ha ha ha!!! I don't know Pat, but I love him just for that comment alone. Hee hee!

9:57 PM

Post a Comment